MyTravelGov provides a modernized platform where you can submit and check on requests to the Bureau of Consular Affairs. To get started, create MyTravelGov account. With an account, you can apply for an electronic Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) in most countries. 


Last Updated: February 27, 2024

Video: How to Create a MyTravelGov Account

Follow the steps in the video to setup your account today!